This week I have some questions for you:
1. Do your Easter eggs look like this? Would you like them to? I can help.
2. Did you know that my book, Traditional Old-World Easter-Egg Coloring Techniques, has detailed instructions for how to turn out lovely dyed eggs similar to the ones in the gallery above? Plus it has basic directions for boiling and blowing eggs, as well as directions for several all-natural vegetable dyes such as red cabbage (makes blue dye), beets (makes red dye) and even onion skins (makes brownish orange with yellow onion skins – greenish blue with red onion skins). Note: this book is great as a creative project for kids!
3. Did you know that you can buy my Traditional Old-World Easter-Egg Coloring Techniques on Amazon in print and Kindle versions? Order today and get it in time to dye those eggs before Easter (1 April)! CLICK HERE!
1. Does your mother have a strange sense of humor? Does your father? I don’t mean to pry, but my Photos for No Apparent Reason books would make a great gift for Mother’s Day (13 May) or Father’s Day (17 June).
2. Did you know that Photos for No Apparent Reason 2015 and Photos for No Apparent Reason 2017 (and now 2016 and 2018, too!) are also available on Amazon in print and Kindle versions? Click the links and buy yours today!
That is all for this week. Happy Easter prep!
Photo for No Apparent Reason: